President's Volunteer Service Award
Robotics for All is a certifying organization for the President's Volunteer Service Award. Because we appreciate our volunteers' hard work, we offer free certification for any level of the President's Volunteer Service Award to all of our volunteers. We accept applications three times a year, on January 15th, May 1st, and September 15th. For more information, please visit the official website at www.presidentialserviceawards.gov.
- Applicants must be current Robotics for All volunteers.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 50 volunteer hours with Robotics for All.
- All volunteer hours used to apply must be unpaid acts of volunteering service benefiting others.
- All volunteer hours used to apply must have been completed no more than 12 months before the application deadline.
- The following activities are ineligible for the President's Volunteer Service Award:
- Donating Funds
- Political Lobbying
- Religious Instruction
- Conducting Worship Service
- Volunteer service performed as part of court-ordered community service
- Serving only family members
- Volunteer hours from organizations other than Robotics for All must be presented alongside an official document that includes a signature from a representative of the organization certifying your hours.
- Required hours for each award level(Bronze, Silver, Gold, Lifetime Achievement) are age dependent: https://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/eligibility.
- The award will include a certificate, a letter from the President of the United States, and a commemorative medal.
The President's Volunteer Service Award is one of many benefits of volunteering with Robotics for All. If you're interested in volunteering with us, you can check out all of our open positions here!